In order to verify your identity, you will need either your passport or National ID at hand.
In order to verify your address you will need one of the following documents:
- Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months
- Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year
- ID document displaying address (provided not already used as proof of ID)
- Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months
- Original mortgage statement from a recognised lender issued for the last full year
- Lawyer's or Notary's letter within the last three months confirming recent house purchase or land registry confirmation of address
- Council or housing association rent card or tenancy agreement for the current year
- Tax Authority self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year
- Electoral Register entry
- Police Conduct Certificate
- Government-issued documentation (tax documentation, court summons etc)
- We appreciate that paper documents aren’t always available. If you have a digital document you can take a screenshot of it on your phone and upload this.
- Documents can be in any of the following languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese or German.
- We retain the right to request that documentation be provided in the above-mentioned languages where not sufficiently intelligible.